Story I Wrote Today

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weird...

One day, I woke up in a odd bed. I looked around and I was in a strange house, too. I went down the stairs with my brother, Tod. Tod said, “Where are we Jessie?” “I don’t know.”, I said. I saw this ugly thing that claimed to be my mother. She had Texas tornado hair, and super high heels. There was also my father. At least he claimed to be. He had purple skin and a torn up shirt. Last the baby. He had giant eyebrows and was fat with donuts.

We ran up stairs and to our surprise we found three dogs waiting for us. They were big green dogs with saber toothed cat like teeth. One was a mom and the others were pups. They snapped at us. And the battle went on. The dogs kept on snapping and we kept dodging. We both got bit on the butt twice.

Yikes! I kicked the dogs out before they could eat us. Tod asked me, ”Jessie are we going to get out okay?” “Yes”, I said. “We’ll get out fine.”
We tried to think as hard as we could to think of a plan.
“I got it!”, I said. “We can climb out the window when nobody’s looking!

At dawn we started to climb out of the window. To our surprise we saw the police. We called them and they saw us and got us down from the roof. Right when we thought we were safe, a bang came from the house out came the crazy family from the house. They cashed us in there crazy car. It was all the colors of the rainbow and was hairy. As we ran, I saw my brother with eight pieces of gum. Then I saw him chew them up and spit theme on the ground. The car got stuck in the gum! My shy little brother saved our lives!

I’m glad every thing is back to normal. I missed my family. My real family!

0 comments: