Palm Desert

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hi. Its me, Trinity. I am going to talk about my trip to palm desert. First,I took a two hour trip to the Living Desert. When I got there, I had a long, exhausting walk to Eagle Canyon. Next, we went into a amphibian hut with a bunch of amphibians. Frogs, Gila monsters,snakes,and a ground squirrel.I don't know why the ground squirrel, is it a amphibian or something? After that we kept on walking.We saw desert tortoises.One had a smooth shell, and the other had a bumpy shell. On the way to Gecko Gulch, we found a cool trail. It looked like a forest. I came out on the other side of the park .When we finally made it to Gecko Gulch,(Like a hour later!)it was closed!!!!!!!I was so mad!

The next day, we went to this place called Children's Discovery Museum. It was so much fun. I got to pretend to be a vet,a cashier,and a pizza parlor guy. I got to play on a wall of balls. I can
make the course for the balls and they go down it. There is a harp with invisable strings! It was awesome!

On the last day we took a trip to a place that was completely changed. It was a giant dinosaur park. I got to ride on a mechanical dinosaur.

That was my trip to Palm Desert. I had so much fun! :-)


0 comments: