Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Did you know I wanted to be a Etymologist (a person who studies bugs)? I love bugs. My favorite is the Assassin bug. The assassin bug has a proboscis, (Pro-boss-sis) which is a straw like beak. It stabs its prey and injects a poison that dissolves the tissue of the prey. It slurps up its meal. I've actually caught one my self! I miss him, not that he died. I had to let him go because mom was scared of him. He didn't like the sun. He didn't move very often. Most of the time he would just twitch his antennae. I miss him.

Because I love bugs so much, I started a new website that explains the life of bugs. It's really interesting, you'll learn a lot of stuff that you wouldn't learn in a dictionary. I'm still working on it, so when you go on, it might be a little more blanker than a regular website. Go to:
http://www.bugemporium.weebly.com/. I hope you visit my site! I love bugs!

3 comments:

FY said...

I love your new website Trin! How cool!

Jodi said...

Yeah, now go to bed you little sneak! ;-)

Trinity said...

Thanks shannon!